Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on  *Business Analyst with Pharmacy Domain *Position
with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details,
Salary, and availability date.

 *Requirement details:*

*Title               :*  *Business Analyst with Pharmacy Domain*

*Location       :* *Foster City, CA*

*Duration      : 6+ Months *

*Rate*               *:* *Market *

*Pharmacy Industry experience is MUST *

 Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Primary Skills**:* *Business Analyst with Pharmacy Domain *

*Job Description:*

Role and Responsibilities As a system requirement analyst, this individual
will work closely with GEAR (Gilead Enterprise Architecture Repository)
team to capture the system enhancement requirements, analyze and detail out
the requirements, prepare test cases, and verify the delivered solution
against requirements. This individual will have detail oriented and
analytical skills. To under the technology and solution used in GEAR (based
on MEGA Hopex), the invidual will be able to understand data relationships,
technologies and terminology used in IT and Pharma industry.

Essential Duties and Job Function

Functional Requirement Analysis

Object Oriented Analysis and Design

Good knowledge of ERD, SQL, Excel based data analysis

Agile and Rapid application development methodology

Test Scenario development and verification

Good communication and writing skills

*Preferred Skills*

SW and HW used in Pharma Industry

Architecture Framework and Design

Thanks & Regards

*Shawn Marsh    *

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@aesinc.us.com    ||| www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.