Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *Business Analyst with E-Commerce
Background*  Position
with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details,
Salary, and availability date.

*Requirementdetails:*

*Title               :* *Business Analyst with E-Commerce Background*

*Location       : **Orlando, FL*

*Duration      : 6-12+ **months*

*Rate               : **Market *

*Immediate Interviews*

 Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Primary Skills**:*  *Business Analyst with E-Commerce Background*

*Responsibilities:*

Support and transform clients’ Digital needs into effective on-line
commerce channels through innovative systems and process design, systems
integration, and multi-channel marketing.

Analyze eCommerce requirements and provide help in design and
implementation or improvement of existing eCommerce applications

Serve as a bridge between the business team and technical resources during
development and implementation, and help the team to understand the
requirements

Lead and support client engagements as required, effectively managing
project scope, schedule, and resources

Assist in business process redesign, roadmap creation, and identify touch
points of multi-channel applications

Maintain and build strong client relationships, and strong working
relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members

Contribute to the business development process by involving in sales calls,
assist in proposal development efforts and client presentations

Mentor and coach team members by sharing the knowledge of eCommerce
initiatives

Preferences

Experience with various SDLC methodologies, including Agile and Iterative
models

Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of
leadership, collaboration, creativity and innovation

Experience leading functional discussions and scoping decisions, and
recommend best practices

Excellent communication skills and ability articulate the thoughts in a
coherent manner

Qualifications:

 6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and
work experience, preferably in Digital industry

v   3+ years of hands on experience in ecommerce Implementations

v  Extensive experience with eCommerce applications; Hands on experience
with ATG (added value)

v  Experience in understanding the B2C solutions

v  Experience with performing gap analysis outlining client gaps in
technology, resources, and knowledge necessary to deliver and execute a
successful channel rollout

Thanks & Regards

Shawn Marsh

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@aesinc.us.com    ||| www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.