Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *Business Analyst with Life Insurance Domain
expertise *Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full
name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.

*Requirementdetails:*

*Title               :* *Business Analyst with Life Insurance Domain
expertise*

*Location       : **Chicago, IL *

*Duration      : 6-12+ **months*

*Rate               : **Market *

Immediate Interviews

 Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Primary Skills**:*  *Business Analyst with Life Insurance Domain expertise
*

*Responsibilities:*

We need someone who has experience as a Business Analyst specifically on
Insurance, understanding the business functions in the industry. LOMA
certified professionals should have such experience.

More importantly should have had experience on projects wherein working in
Integration projects, with understanding of SOA architecture and its
nuances.

Also we will have to look for contractors here as it is not a long term
assignment as of now. Will update the RR accordingly.

*Key Skills*

IT & SDLC experience with strong BA experience.

Life Insurance Domain expertise.

Good understanding of the Insurance Business and processes like Enrollment,
Case setup etc.

Certification in the Insurance Domain an added advantage.

Should have experience of working in Integration projects, with
understanding of SOA architecture and its nuances.

Good knowledge of SQL or PL-SQL and Understanding of data & information

Knowledge of Testing and its tools.

*Responsibility*

High level assessment of business functions, data flows and technology
implementation

Analysis of insurance processes for all business units

Preparing Functional Specifications

Identification of business needs & documentation of business use cases

Active participation in weekly customer meetings for discussions and
requirement gathering

Active participation in weekly internal meetings for discussions and
updates.

Thanks & Regards

Shawn Marsh

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@aesinc.us.com    ||| www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.