*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number** 408-317-9256 EXT:- 3
<408-317-9256%20EXT%3A-%20312>11*

*Location  :::                                            NC-North
Carolina/Winston SalemDuration  :::
    6+ Months *

 *Qualifications and Experience*
• Three (3) to five (5) years of Flash development experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Flash CS3, AS2 and AS3 is required.
• Understanding of OOP principals
• Up to date on Flash trends and best practices
• Experience on integration with web technologies such as XML, JSON,
JavaScript, Web Services, and ASP, NET.
• Development or customization of authoring-efficiency tools (Flash-based
WYSIWYG tools to author XML-based content) using Flash, and xml
technologies.
• Knowledge of Flash video development
• Experience with optimizing design for various bandwidth and platform
requirements.
• Two (2) plus years of collaborative development experience.
• Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
• Team-oriented experience highly desired
• Superb attention to detail
• Knowledge of user-centered UI design, human factors, human-computer
interaction, and usability highly desired.
• Very good oral and written communication skills

Education and Skills
• Bachelors of fine Arts in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Interactive
Design,  Computer Science
• Good organizational and communication skills required.
• Ability to assess problems and solve them with a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple
responsibilities.
• Analytical and creative thinker.

Regards,
Upendra Nath
(Deputy Resource Manager)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone : 408-317-9256 Ext-311

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.