Hi

I Hope you are doing great today.

Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.

Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to  hve...@tekshapers.com

*Position - Informatica Developer/ Admin*

*Location – NYC*

*Duration – 6+ months*

*Must-haves *

- 3-7 years of experience as an Informatica Admin
- Knowledge of Informatica 10.1 and experience with 9.6 versions, upgrades
and migrations
- Unix, Shell scripting
- Heavy understanding of Informatica architecture
- Knowledge of Oracle DB (12.1)

*Plusses *

- Informatica experience related to the Cloud

*Day-to-Day *

looking for an Informatica Admin for one of our largest financial clients
to sit in Downtown NYC. This person will be running point on a project to
migrate from Informatica 9.6.2 to Informatica 10.1 (10.x). The candidate
must have previous experience being heavily involved in Informatica
upgrades and migrations, should have scripting knowledge (unix, shell), and
should have a heavy understanding of Informatica architecture, the way it
functions, and how it works. The ideal candidate will have an Oracle
database background and will be the sole person working on this upgrade.

*Note: “we are going through tier-1 vendor”*

*Regards,*

*Himanshu Verma *

*Talent Acquisition Executive*

*[image: signature-logo]*

*(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211*

*Email: **hve...@tekshapers.com* <hve...@tekshapers.com>

*Gtalk: vermarecrui...@gmail.com <vermarecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*