*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:- 371.*

*Location              :                 Illinois/Downtown Chicago*

*Duration             :                 3+ Months*
* M.O.I                   :                  Phone and face to face*

*JOB DECRIPTION:-*
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of industry experience as an application
developer, revolved around financial and reporting applications
- Experience in both support and development of financial and reporting
applications
- Openness to learning more and additional financial applications and
reporting applications
- General SQL knowledge to help query, update, and delete data
- Windows Server and Web Server administration experience
- Experience with three or more of the following: Windows 2000, Outlook,
remote management tools, remote dial-in, AD administration, VPN, Office
productivity tools, web-based applications, and     TC P/IP

*Regards,*
*Upendra Nath*

*(Deputy Resource Manager)*Ramy Infotech
      ----Consulting redefined

5201 Great America Parkway Suite 320, Santa Clara CA 95054
Phone : *408-317-9256 Ext-311*
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email : *upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com* <upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com>
YahooID: *upendra.recruiter*