Please send only Resume at a...@idctechnologies.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing good.
My name is *Amit Kumar* and i am a recruiter at *IDC Technologies Inc.* .We
have an urgent job opportunity below given is the job description and if
you find this job relevant and matching to your profile, please share a
copy of your updated resume. So that we could discuss more about this role

*Job Title: Java UX developer*
*Location: Denver, CO*
*Duration: 9 Months*

*Job Description**:*

·         Experience with AngularJS, Core Java, GUI.

·         Provide web design and development expertise in support of new
application development and maintenance

·         Use industry proven design patterns and open source tools,
staying educated on current technology trends

·         Support the entire product lifecycle to include systems
engineering and requirement analysis, technical design, system integration,
implementation and deployment.

·         Experience with Git source code configuration management-
Understanding and use of public specifications such as OGC and W3C.

*Amit Kumar*

IDC Technologies, Inc
Work: 408-418-5778     Ext- 3066

Mailto: *a...@idctechnologies.com <a...@idctechnologies.com>*