In a message dated 5/23/04 6:03:15 AM, David Grove (hardly a hyperemotional
sort) writes:
> For that reason, the slate proposed by the Nominating Committee should be
> rejected and a new slate selected that will not be inherently subject to
> charges of the sort that are splitting the AOS apart at a time when it can ill
> afford it.

I recall many years ago Howard gave a talk on judging, in which he quoted a
British jurist who said, "Not only must we have justice, we must have the
appearance of justice."
"Let justice roll down like waters and righteousness as a mighty stream."
Iris