Hello folks,

There has been much discussion about the usability of nitrogen
depending on how it is bound. Many people claim that urea nitrogen
fertilizers don't get utilized as well as nitrate nitrogen fertilizers.

Wayne Roberts, of Roberts Flower Supply (orchidmix.com) and
I, Steve Topletz of Nascent Orchids (nascentorchids.com) are
partnering up to resolve this debate by putting the fertilizers
to the test. We are using Dr. Wang's experiments as a starting
point, and we are going to specifically address the issue of urea
versus non-urea nitrogen usage.

However, in order to make this information relevant, we need to
ask you some questions about the materials we use in the
experiment. Otherwise, the data won't be practical to most of us.

I have created the poll below to for you OGDers to answer.
However, since the poll is cheap and free, it is limited to
only 100 voters. So vote early if you want to have a hand
in the design of the experiment. If you have other suggestions
that I have not addressed, please drop me a line. Or better
yet, email it to Wayne, he was recently telling me he loves
to answer hundreds of emails a day.

PLEASE VOTE AT THE SURVEY WEBSITE BELOW
IT ONLY TAKES A FEW SECONDS

http://www.votations.com/asp/survey.asp?pollid=125723

Keep in mind, if you are wondering why some things aren't
on the list, we are trying to use inert medias to reduce
the variables presented.

Thanks for your time
Steve Topletz