Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 15:51:19 -0400
From: Neil Paur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OGD] Vanda Bark
Message: 2

For quite some time I have used chunk bark for potting Vandas in teak
baskets.  For some strange reason, the chunk size (2" - 3") no longer seems
to be available. The next size is large (1/2" - 1") which can be a bit of a
mess as it falls through the slats.
Does anyone know of a source of the large size bark or a suitable
substitute?  I had some thoughts about large coconut husks, but I suspect it
would hold much more water.
Regards,
Neil

I have a small supply of extra large bark. I never stock much as a only have
a small number of persons using it  I find many using chunk charcoal
instead.
www.orchidmix.com
Wayne