I have a Paph. Olivia (niveum x tonsum) which is from the Romanoff
collection. It bloomed for me in 2000, but since then it produces only blasted buds
almost every year. I just repotted it in a bark mix. It is a very healthy plant
with good roots. Most of my other Paphs are healthy & bloom regularly. As you
know, I grow under lights in the winter, & now all my Paphs are outdoors in
mostly shade. Sometimes the blasted buds are produced outdoors in the summer,
sometimes indoors in the spring. What am I missing? Should I give it to someone
with a greenhouse?
Iris