Encyclia tripunctata is one of my favourite orchids.  It is decidous and
should lose its leaves in the winter with a cooler, drier rest.  Aren't those
cute fat pseudobulbs irresistable?!?  The flower is green, white and wine
coloured and has a HUGE coconutty/spicy fragrance for such a little one.  It
will overpower your whole room/greenhouse.  Flowers for me in the Northern
hemisphere in April.  Very tough--when I first got mine, I was not growing it
properly and it sat for two years with no new roots-now it's fine.  Watch out
for spidermites on the leaves.  I would recommend picking up a few more
plants-can't have too many.  Fantasy Orchids used to sell them and may again
in the future, I am informed.  At this moment, you may buy them from H & R
orchids in Hawaii.  There is also a colour photo on H & R's website.
Best of luck!
Terri