Hello all,
      After reading 2 wks of OGD's usual banter, the KY Cyp thing got my
tired hackles up.
      I have dealt with people here in Mn. that had the proper pemits as
nurseries to sell divisions of the plants   on their property/ nursery. They
lovingly tended acres of Cyp. regina & pubescens growing naturally on their land &
on a yearly basis only let out about 25 divisions of the regina & 50 pubescens
in the spring with specific instructions & questions about the place you
wanted to put them. If you didn't have the right conditions they would not sell
you a plant. If you did they also gave you a copy of ALL the relavent paperwork.
      I also have friends with land " up North" with acaule & several other
native orchids on their property who would never let someone dig them up
period. Even the neighbors know that "if it isn't in my yard   on my land
'naturally' there must be a reason". The 'bog garden by my pond' is not the same by
ANY
means as a Tamarak bog in Aitken Co. & I go in May to see them   but, would
never consider trying to take one home for my garden.
      There are legit nurseries, I just do not think this is one.
2 cents.
Kathy in MN