Olga, don't sweat it. For orchid growing purposes the pH of RO water is meaningless. RO water is not buffered, that is it varies with only minor compositional changes. It reflects traces of acidity/alkalinity and is due virtually entirely to dissolved carbon dioxide. The various ions available from your potting medium will swamp whatever value you measure.

Of much more importance is the pH of your fertilizer solution; that is buffered.

Martin