Quickie number one:  Although "Orchids" is a niche publication.  I can say
that magazine sales have steadily declined over the last 12 years I've
worked in the industrly.  To rally an organization around a publication
would be a very difficult thing to do.  I'd vote for a top drawer web site.

Quickie number two:  In the past, Ive used SlugFest to take care of my snail
problems.  C&H used to handle it, but I cant find it now.  Does anyone have
a source for it?

Quickie number three:  is anyone interested in producing copy for an orchid
website?  Sorry, No remuneration.

Joe Linger
http://linger.dyndns.org