Quote:

"Finally, the statement that

>No one is going to>be making ANY decisions on their own for the AOS...It is
all done with
>agreement between ALL twenty five of the Exec Board and Trustees. does not
reassure me.  Too many management organizations become
like-minded, recruiting only those who agree with them, right or wrong, and
that is exactly what I fear the AOS is doing."

Martin,  for years Bronstein and Eloe  have been members of the Board of
Trustees and of the Exec Committee. So it seems that they are covered by the
comment you made.  To make things worst when asked in the AOSF to respond on
how they voted on certain issues and their positions on others ( this done
to see  how different they were from the people they want to substitute), no
answers and worst, their supporters go on a rampage attacking the persons
that ask the questions.

So absent a response from them , one must assume that their actions and
positions as members of the Exec Committee was similar to the actions and
positions of the members they want to substitute and that the claim by their
supporters that they are "outsiders" is not true.

Which begs the question on when they became reformers?