Dear Iris
ty for: Zonitoides arboreus

more ty for:
The Typographic Error
I took the liberty to copy and send to many in my life

.....The remainder of the issue
May be clean as clean can be,
But that typographic error
Is the only thing you see.

 I could  add
<and haunts you even when sleep!
------------------------------
Dear Simon Wellinga
EMPIRICAL OBSERVATION to be taken at face value
you have written
:......Although I am acquainted with the general cultural
preferences of Catasetinae, I would like to ask at what temperatures the
plants should be kept during their dry dormancy.......

The dormancy period of catasetinae in Venezuela is during the DRY season.
In the Llanos where the plants thrive the day temperatures go very high up
to the lower 30:s Centigrade, much colder at night, with a noticeable
difference in day and night temperatures
Absolutely no rain for more than five months, then almost monsoon type rains
for the next six or seven months.
 Hope this amateur observations help, my plants are thriving and have
flowered several times this rainy season, maybe it has been the amount of
rain from all the hurricanes and tropical storms that have come our way
julie, caracas, venezuela