I doubt Greg Allikas is trying to do either.  It's much more likely that his
computer's been infected with a virus/worm or just as likely, someone else's
computer has and the worm grabbed Greg's email address from the other person's
address book.  Fortunately Kenneth has the listserver set to strip attachments
so there's no chance of the virus being spread via the list.

MG

In a message dated 10/8/04 3:32:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Subj:RE: [OGD] Re: Hello
> Date:10/8/04 3:32:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Reply-to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Dear Graphicgreg:
>
> Whatever you are trying to do isn't working.  Trying it five times in a row
> does not improve your chances of it working.
>
> We all now understand that you are trying to tell us (or sell us) something.
> Can you tell us in plain language, without trying an illegal attachment?
>
> My curiosity is growing.
>
> li'l frog

Michael