Best wishes to everyone who can go to the WOC in Dijon, we had plans to go, buy my wife's "stupid" boss decided to implement a no vacations policy for the next year, while they are making some major changes in her company. We were in Miami in 84 and enjoyed it very much, We enjoyed Vancouver in 98 even more, because we vacationed on Vancouver Island before the show. The aftermath of 9/11/01 prevented us from going to Malaysia in 2002. It took me three years to get my wife flying again, now other problems.

Every WOC has its expenses, but that should not be a restraint on people going, even getting plants back should not be a deterrent. The WOC is an event that happens every three years, and they are magnificent. If it takes place anywhere close to you, and you can go, you should, it is an experience you will not forget. The memories you take home with you will be worth every thing you spend and all the time you spend filling out paperwork to get a few plants home. We will envy those of you, who will make it to the show.

--
--Tom