I really wish I would have been a member of this list
to read the discussions about Orchid Fever and CITES.
Just read the book within the past week for the first
time (and yes, I'm aware that I'm really behind on my
reading), and have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed
it. Are there old archives where I can review the
discussions of this book? I promise not to bring
anything that I read from the archives up for
discussion to annoy anyone with!

LOL, Sharon!

You should have been here for the CITES discussion
after "Orchid Fever"
came out!

Denise