It took a long time for science to triumph over creationist beliefs... and
as orchid lovers, you should all know full well that Darwin was right.

I still hold creationist beliefs. I refuse to accept that something as intricate as the brain can evolve from non-animate conglomerations. The more I learn of the natural world, the more convinced I am. Evolutionary trends in contemporary biological life do not indicate past trends, no matter how much one may want to remove God from the picture.

Carl "let the barbecue commence" Gustafson