In a message dated 12/17/04 8:02:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I think the proof of what I say is that using the very same DNA data, two other people came up with a totally different classification! One in which I think they did a better job, more consistent with what we know about the species involved based on many years experience growing and studying these plants.

I'm not familiar with this other analysis.  If their results were published, could you post the citation?  Thanks.

Michael