Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 9:50 PM
Subject: [OGD] Early Hybrids

My cousin asked me to help her with some research (she is a non-computer person).
This is probably for Jose. I can't figure out if you can do it with Wildcatt.
What was the earliest cross with L. tenebrosa 'Walton Grange?'
What was the first AOS award to a Cattleya hybrid?
If the answer is in that recent issue of Orchid Digest, shoot both of us.
Iris