----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Hillson
Hi,

I am looking to upgrade my RO system to a bigger and better system as
my orchid collection is growing and I am using and automatic
humidification system this winter and both of them are exceeding the
capacity of my current system. If you want to respond off line that
is good, but I think everyone would appreciate some dialog that was
not related to taxonomy or people arguing.

I need a system that will give me at least 50 gallons per day and I
am thinking of going to 75 to 100 gallons just to give me room to
grow. My current 25 gallon per day system was and is good, but is too
small. The local dealer I got it from is no longer in business, so I
am shopping for a new system. I have well water, so I need a system
with a booster pump and a membrane that can take alkaline water. I
need high capacity. I have a 40 gallon 40 psi pressure tank on my
current system and a 250 gallon storage tank.

If any one has a large capacity system they have been happy with I
would like to know more about it, where you got it and how it has
worked for you. If you have a system you have not been happy with I
would like to know about that so I can avoid that company. I have
found lots of sources on the net, but I want some comments to help me
narrow down the companies before I start calling them.

thanks,

--
--Tom