In a message dated 1/14/05 6:05:14 AM, Charles writes:
If it is that luedd. var. 'Dark Tiger' I'd be happy to have it ; )

It is. What's so special about 'Dark Tiger?' (I've never seen it in bloom.) I thought I bought mine from you. Did you lose yours? I will save the keiki for you when it is big enough to divide.

<<It could just be that being a first-bloomer it was a little unsure of itself and wanted to wait until it grew up a bit.>>

I thought of that. I'm sure I should be able to get it to bloom.

<<Maybe you can just put it right under the middle of the bulbs almost touching the tubes.>>

That's where I have it now, but as someone suggested, the timing was off for this season.

Iris
Busta the black Lab, CGC, & Kasi, the split-brained odd-eyed white cat; best of adoring friends.