Dear OGD's
I have been hard at working on expanding the Internet Orchid Species Photo Encyclopedia
www.orchidspecies.com.
I am just about to eclipse 5000 species in 540 genera.
I need some help with the genus Masdevallia with which I have 250 difrernt species represented on IOSPE. The references that I have do not include the following species. I need to know the subgenus, section and subsection of each of the following species. If you have other info such as locations, elevations, temps, I am eager to hear as well.I greatly appreciate any help that can be given.

Masdevallia abbreviata Rchb. f. 1878
Masdevallia cocapatae Luer, Teague & Vásquez 1997
Masdevallia corazonica Schltr. 1921
Masdevallia corniculata Rchb. f. 1878
Masdevallia dimorphotricha Luer & Hirtz 1995
Masdevallia gnoma H.R.Sweet 1978
Masdevallia hercules Luer & Andreetta 1988 [1989]</
Masdevallia monicana Luer 1998
Masdevallia pulcherrima Luer &  Andreetta 1980
Masdevallia racemosa Lindl. 1845
Masdevallia sertula C.A.Luer & Andreetta 1991
Masdevallia vidua Luer & Andreetta 1988/9
Masdevallia villegasii Königer 1999
Thanks all.
Jay Pfahl