Greetings,

A week or so ago, I posted this question on the OGD: "Has anyone had any contact with a firm called Peru Flora? As I understand, they are an orchid vendor in Peru. Any information about them would be appreciated. I couldn't find a website."

The reason I asked this is because we received a copy of a Peru-Flora flyer offering Phragmipedium kovachii flasks for sale. After all that has been said about Phragmipediun kovachii since I've been on this forum, I am very concerned and wonder if someone can answer two questions I have:

1. The brochure claims that all orders will have CITES and Phytosanitary Certificates,  but are Phragmipedium kovachii flasks really legal??????

2. Assuming I order and pay Peru Flora for a flasks and Documents, will I receive the  flasks, or is there a chance that they will be confiscated by the CITES authorities of  my country, the USA?

I'd really appreciate information anyone might have about Peru-Flora and this offer.

Dot