-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Miller
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 2:31 PM
To: Orchids@orchidguide.com
Subject: [OGD] Dependable source for Paphs

Greeting all,

This is my first posting. I have really enjoyed reading many of the
messages here. I grew up in Miami and had a huge collection of
orchids, as well as carnivorous plants (Sarracenia, Drosera and
Nepenthes). But I got to moving so much, I couldn't keep my
collection.

But now I am close to retiring and live in Florida again (this time
in Tallahassee, where we have had a cold, miserable winter so far).
It's definitely time to start growing again. I've purchased some nice
Paphs and Phals from our local nursery, but since they don't sell
well, they are ridiculously expensive. I'm hoping one of you
knowledgeable and experienced people can point me in the right
direction for a dependable (and affordable) source of plants. I'm
mainly interested in Paphs and Phrags, but heck, they are all so
beautiful. I just finished off a tropical (heated) greenhouse and
also have a multi-rack stand with grow-lux lamps for the cool growers.

Any help would be appreciated and I wouldn't mind hearing from dealers.

Thanks in advance (and I can't wait for spring to get here)!
Jim