Andy Andy,
Shame on you.
You are a thinking adult aren't you? I'm a whole lot younger than you are but I know the way you are tackling your personal grudges is going out of hand. I'm not sure what type of social university you went through but to attack a country verbally due to a single resident is really out of the line.
Judge the country on the country but not the person's country of residence.
Keep to orchids and away with politics. Your goal seemed to be making others look foul in you presence.
Message: 2 Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:05:40 -0500 From: "Andy Easton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [OGD] O'Byrne. To: <[email protected]> Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Come to Miami, I wouldn't waste the money on a flight to Singapore. But I am
sure you will never show up. Pity. I really don't have time to continue this
silly interchange. A Pom is a type of Britisher, not a race. O'Byrne fits
the type description. Peter Spear is a meristem pirate who used to make a
living pirating other people's cloned tissue. Don't know what he does these
days, couldn't care, but I do know he has no access to any of my new
orchids. Enough said. I am busy getting ready for Tokyo Grand Prix Show so
sorry to disappoint you Peter, orchid matters are more important. Legal
action? Get a reality check, old chap. In one minor error about you having
visited the USA, I apologized when you said you had never been here. That's
the mark of a person of integrity, not your silly challenges.
Andy Easton
_______________________________________________ the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD) [email protected] http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

