Another method of varying shade in the greenhouse is to use layers of shade cloth. This helps tremendously when adjusting for light with the seasons and light angles. I use a 20% shade tha covers the whole greenhouse and a 50% that can roll 3/4 of the way down giving me a total of 60% shade. In addition, I have another 50% shade that can roll about 1/3 of the way down increasing shade to 80% in that part of the greenhouse during the hottest months. I live in southern South Carolina  so I wouldn't recommend those percentages for Buffalo, but the idea is the same if you want flexability.
Gary