Charles who wrote:

>I was trying to use the RHS Orchids website to find out how many
>hybrids were made with certain pal species and what names they
>might have, just by typing in the species name into the text input box.

The Wildcatt Data Base is excellent for progeny searches.

Wildcatt update of spring 2004 finds  about 90 Phal. lindenii  first
generation hybrids, as well as all the ones in the other generations.

Wildcatt allows one to print a single graph of all the hybrids,showing
number of hybrids in each generation versus the year in  which they
were registered.

Peter