My one plant flowers every January. It conspires to prevent me from taking it to the Association show table by coming into bloom the day after the January meeting, and fading out the day before the February meeting. This happens every year without fail. Any suggestions for a suitable punishment?

June

Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:33:15 -0800
From: Robert Bedard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [OGD] Angcm. sesquipedale flowering season
To: Orchids@orchidguide.com

I have usually had at least one plant of Angcm. sesquipedale in my collection for most of the twenty years that I have been growing orchids. I have grown plants that flowered both in late winter and around Easter, and eventually, they end up flowering together in my collection, sometime in late winter. I am located very near Santa Cruz, CA, roughly between Santa Barbara and San Francisco.