I'm looking for those texts from Annals of Botany, they are from 1980, vol 46,
p195+ I think. I can't seem to find any of them online. Viature, you
seem to have access to all the resources, do you know where I can find
this?

Steve

Stephen> Paphiopedilum are C3 plants, and they can certainly open and
Stephen> close their stomata.  Dr. Joseph Arditti has scientific journals to
back this up.

Stephen> There was a paper on paphs from Dr. Arditti's laboratory some 20 years
ago
Stephen> and another one other before that. The journals are Annals of Botany
and
Stephen> The New Phytologist.

Stephen> the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
Stephen> orchids@orchidguide.com