Hi everyone,

With the growth of my website, www.orchidphotos.org, comes changes.

The existing organization -- alphabetical by entire letters of the alphabet,
has become too large and unweildy.

I am now organizing things at the generic level. I am also using a new web
page creation tool that breaks large genera up into smaller pages.

The result should be much faster download times for the individual genera
over the current system.

The nice thumbnails are still present, so don't worry there.

Feedback on the new page layout, showing genera starting with 'A' and 'B':

http://www.orchidphotos.org/images/orchids/index.html

would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-Eric in SF