Someone wrote :

"Will someone please answer my question about Oncidium ceboletta and please have me stop wasting my time wading through all this other stuff?"

Thanks for bearing with us.

When you can find the time, please try and obtain a copy of the following article :

F.R.Stermitz, T.R.Suess, C.K.Schauer, O.P.Anderson, and R.A.Bye, Jr.,
"New and Old Phenanthrene Derivatives from Oncidium cebolleta, A. Peyote-Replacement Plant",
J. Nat. Prod., 46, 417-423 (1983).

Please let us know when you can share a copy or scan of the above.

The best of luck in the continuation of your research,

Viateur