Title: Bert's judging credentials.

Bert, I did check with the SFOS and they told me that you were not a judge in good standing in their system. Do you have some information or status that I am unaware of? I repeat that the individual WOC's normally extend an invitation to judges of recognized judging systems, in good standing. Did you fit this criterion?

If I was to buy a PhD at one of these degree mills, would that enable me to join the faculty at your former university? I hardly think so. I don't know why you keep making defamatory comments about people and wonder why you have not had problems as a result. I am not wishing to start any fight with you, public or private but I have never thought of you as a very good grower. As a professional orchid grower and trained AOS judge, I am very comfortable making this comment just as you would be in correcting someone when you believe their chemistry is astray.

Andy Easton