Eric Hunt wrote:
I received this email inquiry from a student in Singapore about the
possibility of multi-petaled orchids. My botany skills are not strong enough
to compose a cogent and informed reply, so I am hoping someone out in OGD
land would be willing to assist this student.

The student's name and email address are at the end.

Thanks!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org