Title: Rectification Committee.

Bert,

Can you list the people on this committee? I have seen the list and I felt they were widely experienced judges from a broad cross spectrum. I think you are trying to evade my earlier questions. Were you a judge in good standing of the SFOS at the time of judging in Dijon? Yes or no. I am happy to accept that you were qualified to judge in Malaysia. I am equally certain that your judging credentials were withdrawn by SFOS several years ago. After all, we judges always serve at the discretion of our parent body, be it the AOS, RHS, JOGA etc.

Andy Easton