Kind readers,
  I do apologize to you all & Andy in particular for using a term some would find offensive. My grandma used it regularly as a term for a mishief maker/stirrer upper!
I get exasperated sitting down to read a couple weeks worth of the OGD & finding so much sniping & I should learn to not reply when tired, late at night. (I'm really good at opening mouth, inserting foot when tired)
  I thought I was being funny/toung in cheek & I was wrong.
  Andy & I have met & enjoyed several good meals & conversations, always in a large group at a few shows. (I might be glad he doesn't remember me.) I will reintroduce my nutty self in April, with the same smile I had on my face when I wrote the post & hope he doesn't box MY ears.
   Again, sorry for doing what I said I was so tired of- sniping.
Sincere regards,
Kathy in MN
P.S. Mouth firmly shut now!