Title: Message
I would really encourage everyone to not give this matter such public (i.e. internet) attention ...

Regards/Roger, in Bangkok
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 31 March, 2005 20:48
To: Orchids@orchidguide.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OGD] Re: Vietnamese Orchid Story

In a message dated 3/31/05 5:03:22 AM, Sandy Gillians writes:
"We are a private company fighting for its existence in a communist country, politically we are not seen able from the wide world, (snip)

Can the story be independently verified? Sounds too much like those Nigerian e-mails. What is he asking us to do?
Iris
Like most retired social workers, I have a suspicious mind.