Colin,
Your website <Source: www.museumofhoaxes.com/aprilfool2.html> does not
answer specific questions.
For instance :
1) Would the marketers of the product supply a grading grid so that the
purchaser can grade the size of the droppings and work out how much
nutrients are being supplied to the plant.? After all if the meq/l of the
droppings is all the same then the droppings of a baby koala would be
smaller and contain less of the fertiliser.
2) Would the product have to carry a warning that the droppings might have
come from a pregnant koala and contain progesterone and if the plant is used
in orchid soup may cause breast enlargement in males eating the soup?
3) What would you call the ice cream made from orchids fertilised with camel
droppings? Perhaps Oz Desert Dessert?
4) Would the orchids fertilised with the product be classified as
genetically modified plants?
One could think up many other questions that might need to be
answered :-)

By the way Colin I had a good chuckle over your signature when first I saw
it :-)
> Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Keep well
Mike