Dear OGD's subscriber:

Newly, I post to let you know that only have 100 copies of my book,
which were published 800 copies. It was almost sold in 1,5 years only.
This is the first local treatment on Venezuelan species. For state of
Tachira, we reported 418 species, which are included in this publication
with a dramatic analysis of habitat, morphology and several guide for
those who like the statistical data. New species and also new for
Venezuela are described with a simple languaje to be interpreted.
Saludos dedsde Venezuela y buen cultivo;
César Fernández
Avenida España Urbanización Campo Alegre Nº 0-229
San Cristóbal, Estado Táchira- Venezuela
Cell: 0414-706.6509
Phone: 011-58-276-356.3830
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]