Hello OGDers,

here's another cry for help from The Netherlands, and once more it's about books. Friends of mine presented me some books they bought during their holidays in Thailand, Russia, Japan and China. Beautifull books about orchids. The problem is that I can't read any Thai, Russian, Japanese or Chinese. But I really would like to know who wrote these books and what their titles are. There's also a small booklet about Hawaiian orchids and a Dutch book about Pleurothallis in my collection about which I can't find any data. Could you please help me with some more information about these books?
You can find pictures of the books and all the information I have on:

http://community.webshots.com/album/316034267mfRbcW

Kind regards and many thanks in advance,
Bert van Zuylen
The Netherlands
Where Listera ovata and Dactylorhiza maculata are showing their first leaves