In a message dated 4/8/05 6:35:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Acclaimed best selling author Peter O'Byrne lamented:

> they have just sold the last 5 copies of my book "Lowland Orchids of PNG".

> I can no longer put you in touch with anyone who can sell you the book

Fortunately all is not lost. You can still obtain copies from Orchidaceous
Books in Australia http://www.orchidaceousbooks.com.au/ (among other
bookselleres, no doubt)

Cheers...Steve

Orchidsbooks.com in Québec (not to be confused with orchidbooks.com in Thailand which despite the name, doesn't appear to sell books about orchids at all!) seems to have it as well.  FWIW, I've dealt with them several times to my complete satisfaction.

Michael