From a press release :

"high quality, premium orchid growing medium and potting mix known as POTTING UP...

POTTING UP is not just for orchids, but an excellent potting medium for all types of plants, including all potted and tropical plants. Currently used in universities, by horticulturists, scientists and nurseries...

lightweight growing medium...
provides the perfect growing culture for superior orchid growth and development...
insures healthy orchids with strong root systems, beautiful leaf growth and sustained flowering and budding capacity...
provides excellent aeration and micronutrients to the roots with just the right amount of moisture retention that orchids require. Plus, it's kind to the environment and 100% organic."

press release :

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=14345149&BRD=2256&PAG=461&dept_id=455823&rfi=6

Well, such a wonderful mix... But, I am skeptical.
I have never seen, in 25 years, a growing mix that I would feel is appropriate for both epiphytic and terrestrial orchids.

If you have been using that product, please comment.