Should anyone of you want it, I can provide copies of the rules regarding
judging and the awards, granted by the New Zealand judging system  and by
the South African judging system.

Also , If anyone can provide me with a copy of the rules of the Australian,
JOGA and/or RHS judging rules and "Handbooks" (including the judging of
fragrance) ; I will appreciate it. I may not be a judge, but for reasons
unknown ( probably because I am a nut-case) , I have made the study of the
systems used for Judging Orchids a hobby.

TIA

Jose

PS...I cannot offer to present /share my short presentation "An Outsider
Looks at AOS Judging and Other Judging Systems" because my minor opus has
just hit the 3000 slide mark and my musings on paper have reached the 154000
words count. Somehow , my brain was not wired for short and concise writing
:) [Ok, those who maybe tempted to flame me, go gentle on the heat, the body
is not in the optimum shape for broiling as it was in former times]