The AOS judging system has its faults & its pluses. AQ is indeed a very helpful pictorial reference of awarded orchids. But at present it is a taxonomic disaster, with illegitimate synonyms strewn around with abandon. Instead of having a knowledgeable editor to straighten things out, they publish every awarded plant under whatever name it came in with. You find Odm. cordatum on one page and Rhynchostele stellata (misspelled) on another page, with meaningless synonyms like Lemboglossum thrown in willy-nilly. Some bulbophyllums are awarded under Bulbophyllum, others under Cirrhopetalum. They wouldn't even have to hire a taxonomist. Use the same name as RHS, at least for hybrids and their constituents, just to avoid confusion. Or at least use one name for a genus, not 2 or 3. I'm wondering how poor Helga is going to get this mishmash into Wildcatt.
I can't complain to AOS. If I did, they would tell me the emperor has the most beautiful clothes in the world, and if I think his bare butt is showing, I am not fit for my office. Happened to me once.
Iris

"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, It's the light of the oncoming train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)