Among my awarded plants I have four which mean a great deal: A CHM on Onc
flexuosum b__Tridentb__, a species which has been in cultivation for over
100 years, and used in hybridization numerous times. Why it had never been
shown at any judging is a mystery, but I received the award.
Wilford Nepune

It probably has.  I was showing some plants 25 years ago and the judges
refused to award them. In one case they took the plant the whole way out of
the pot "to prove I did not grow it" although they gave it a trophy they
would not give the CBR or any AOS award (it killed the plant). In another
case on they said they had nothing to judge it against. I must say the
judging in this area has approved in the last few years but there is still
plants out there this has happened to.
Wayne Roberts