<Mike said: <<But, if you are
worried about the cost of a gallon of bleach or less
than $1 of electricity, you have chosen the wrong
hobby>>
There you go!
Like Iris, I run a full load of pots, when the oven
needs to be cleaned anyway (you cannot use chemicals
in a self-cleaning oven!). At perhaps 5-6 times a
year, I think the cost is negligible compared to
scrubbing and bleaching and rinsing and dipping in
fungicide, algaecide, viricide, soap, etc.
And bleaching out the knees and hems of my jeans!
After the oven-cleaning process, the only thing left
in/on the pots and in/on the oven interior is a fine
layer of white ash - I shop-vac it out.
Regards - Nancy

Yahoo! Mail