From: Peter O'Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [OGD] Re:pollinators/creation

To solve that problem we are working on the mechanism of turning
a sparerib into a blonde.

Guido, you mustn't scoff. Stem-cell research is producing wonderful
results ... it won't be that much longer before the Koreans can turn
extract-of-sparerib into spare-parts-for-a-blonde.
Oh No Peter, we are much further than the Koreans. We actually already had a blonde made. She was looking pretty good but had a genetic defect.
She spent half the day phoning and the other half of the day buying shoes. So we scrapped her again. I think we have identified the problem.
I wrote the Vatican asking them to check the original bible texts to see if they could find any indication that would help us find out what rib
to take. I think there must have been a translation mistake in the Bible version we used.

Cheers
Guido

--
Prof. Dr. Guido J. Braem